Adrian J.S. Hale and her family travel extensively, but their home base is Portland, Oregon. Should you knock on her door, you will likely find Adrian elbow deep in red fife flour or levain dough. She pauses to hike, forage, delve into a good book, or sit around a table with the people she loves.
email // email@example.com
twitter // @communal_table
instagram // @communaltable
quarterly online food magazine // communal table
Subscribe to get info about local bakeries, recipes and more:
Adrian J.S Hale values your privacy. No information you share with us will be transferred or sold to a third party under any circumstances.
Unless otherwise stated, Adrian J.S. Hale own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
· republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
· sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
· show any material from the website in public;
· reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
· edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
· redistribute material from this website.